Friday, July 11, 2008

I am a Utah resident ?!? :(





Last week was a very eventful week- and a very emotional one. Not only did I become a Utah resident, I also registered my car here and now have a Utah license plate. Yes, I did cry, but I am accepting the fact - I just got the license in the mail today. The best part about it is the package that Mom and Dad sent with the Top Ten Great Things About Living in Utah for Kristen
10. Your Dad was born and raised there, and he turned out ok.
9. Access to church productions like "The Savior of the World" and MoTab Concerts.
8. Your sisters and 3 brothers live there.
7. You have 7 nieces and nephews and brother and sister-in-law, who love you who live there along with lots of other extended family.
6. Brigham Young said, "This is the right place."
5. There are so many beautiful temples close by.
4. It's a red state, not turning blue like Colorado.
3. There are great universities that aren't as liberal as CU.
2. Utah is the Jello capital of the world. YEA Jello!
1. Your great husband who you married lives there!!
This helped turn my frown into a smile- thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it was really hard for me too. it gets better with time.