Tuesday, November 1, 2011

52 photos project week 28 Trick or Treat

This really has nothing to do with Halloween, but it said I could interpret this week however I wanted and it is a big treat.

We're preparing for my unemployment that comes in December but have really received some wonderful blessings through prayer and faith. We are trying to get our house finally at a point where we can unpack. So this week we ordered carpet for the basement and also my new couch. Here's a bad cell phone pick from the store, but I am so excited.  I don't love the pillows that come with it, but I can sew some new covers, so it isn't a big deal.


When we bought our house I kind of forgot that life is different with a living room and a family rooms o the couches we have wouldn't really work for both rooms. I have been dreaming about this one ever since the summer and working hard to sell jewelry and save money for it.  We got it on sale with a 20% off coupon so it worked out great. Now we are just waiting for it to come in.

This will go in our living room and the current couches we have will go down to the basement.  I actually wouldn't mind if the couch didn't come in for a while so we could have carpet in the basement done and a spot cleared out for it. Anyway, my vision for the house is slowly coming together, I just hope it turns out as well as I have it pictured in my head.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

YEA!!!!! I love that couch!!! So glad you could finally get it.