Tuesday, December 11, 2012

life's minor dilemas

Life has been busy lately and I haven't posted on here much. Mainly because I ran into the snafu that it seems half my blogger friends recently came to: I've met my storage limit for photos and can't upload more until I pay for more storage.

I'm trying to decide if I should just move to wordpress and get a custom url or pay the fee here or just stop with a personal blog and post more on the blog I have with my sisters- sisterview.com.

I'm leaning toward my own url but lack the creativity to think of anything good. Do I just go with perschons.com?  Any ideas on urls from those who may still read this blog??


4 comments:

James G said...

PerschonTales.com
or
KeepOnRowing.com
or
PerschonRowLog.com

Alex and Sam said...

Kristen if you stick with blogger, there is an easy way to upload photos without paying to get more space! Let me know if you want me to walk you through it!

And We Sailed On said...

I just bought more storage. NOt sure either. xo
E

Becky said...

I'm using the Photobucket thing. It's one extra step to upload photos but it hasn't really been that bad. You can use Photobucket for free. You upload your pictures to their site and then just put them on blogger using the URL...But really, if you could get Blogger to change their mind, that would really be most convenient for all of us. Let me (your faithful blogstalker) know what you end up deciding!