We didn't send out Christmas cards this year. If we did, it probably would have looked similar to what's above because that was the only decent photo of us for the year.
Since most Christmas cards show how adorable everyone is and how the children have grown, we decided to spare you the sight of seeing how much weight we have gained over the past year.
Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family who have sent us beautiful cards filled with an update on your life. We love knowing all of the exciting things going on.
Here's our quick update:
Jake is still loving insurance and staying busy with it. He saves the majority of the people who contact him $ on their insurance, so please spread the word.
I've been working as a teller at Chase bank since July and it's wonderful. I work about 30 hours a week and I feel like I have a life outside of my job.
My job at chase has been a huge blessing because the health insurance is wonderful. We are looking forward to trying invitro one last time this year and are grateful that it will be affordable with our new insurance.
We are grateful for our Savior, whose humble beginnings remind us that life is sometimes difficult but that miracles happen every day. Hoping you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
Love, Kris & Jake

6 comments:
I love the photo :) What a beautiful couple! So great to hear that you are doing well and loving life. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I will pray for your in vitro to go well... God bless.
Kristen it was so fun to see your ecard and update!! Good luck this year and praying for success for you two!! Love ya, Lynette
I am so grateful for the friendship we have and only wish we still lived close. Sometimes I wish we could go back to those Sunday dinners and game nights. I think we both covet what each other has, either way, let's never stop being friends. I am excited to hear you have another shot with in vitro. We pray, pray, pray for you guys. Only our favorite Loganites!
I love you!!!
Love the card and the update. Thinking of you!
Love the card and the update. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment