Saturday, January 11, 2014

This week in pictures

Yes, this is my trash can. But it's pretty trash.


If you live in Utah and have never experienced Kneader's cinnamon French toast, you are missing out. 



Hot chocolate bar set up done by my friend Wendy for our Potpourri club this week. This month was book club and we read Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo. It was great and made me want to pick up two phrases: "holy bagumba" and "holy unexpected occurrence". 😄

I hope your week was great! 




3 comments:

The Bostons said...

Not as awesome as yours. I like the idea of potpourri Club. Might have to introduce our ward/girls night group to the idea.
Love your updates too!

Deidra said...

I checked out Flora & Ulysses a few months ago. Millie wanted to read it with me. We didn't get through it (I decided maybe it was a little too grown up for her, and then life got in the way of me finishing it). But a two year old saying "Holy bagumba!" Was totally worth reading what I did with her. :) It's caught on at our house and I think it's so funny.

Lora said...

I seriously stared at your garbage picture for quite some time trying to figure out what it was. Meaning it was pretty and I was trying to find a purpose. :)