Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn and life in Logan



So, life in Logan is good- boring, but good. We are really just working and dreading the beginning of school in about 2 weeks. We are really excited for Brent and Christa's wedding and to see our family then.
(I don't look so hot at 1:00am)
This past weekend was so much fun, Ashleigh came up to visit and stay with us for a few days and we had so much fun just relaxing and talking. We went to the Breaking Dawn party and discussed the book as we read it (Jake was a little confused hearing about werewolves and vampires), went to see Mama Mia- Jake is scarred for life after that one, and went to the Spanish branch. It was such a good testimony meeting- the best testimony meeting I have ever been to in a Spanish branch. It was so touching and reminded me how much I love the gospel and how much I miss hearing it all in Spanish.

So my opinion of Breaking Dawn- it was good. The middle part was kind of weird, but the last 250 pages totally had me hooked. I liked it better than the last book, which wasn't my favorite. The best part of the book was this quote "Did you know that 'I told you so' has a brother, Jacob? His name is 'Shut the hell up'. " (p 188)

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hey cute girl! Looks like you guys are doing so well. I'm so happy for you and love to check in on your adventures. Good luck with school starting!
Love,
Becky VanSleeuwen
1000adventures.blogspot.com