Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag- you're it.






I've been so busy with school starting last week and going out of town over the weekend that I haven't posted anything in forever. So I will do a little update. August 23rd my brother Brent got married in the Salt Lake Temple. Everything was beautiful and we love his wife, Christa. Then last weekend he had his reception in CO and I had a friend (Alison) getting married there so we went to CO for the weekend. It was so good to see all my family and hang out with them. It was also night to get out of Utah for the weekend.
School started last week- I am getting used to working 40 hours and going to school full time. However, working from home has been a wonderful blessing and continues to be so. McCain declared Palin as his VP choice, I wanted Romney, but she seems good and has energized a lot of people.
Ash tagged me, so here goes.
Four Places I go over & over:
1. school
2. home
3. Salt Lake/Provo
4. school

Four Places I like to eat:
1. my mom's (it was so nice to be there this weekend)
2. cafe rio
3. Chick-fil-a
4. Jamba Juice

Four Places I would like to be right now:
1. the beach
2. Philly
3. home again
4. a concert

Four TV shows:
1. 24
2. The office
3. Hannity and Colmes
4. O'Reilly Factor

Three Joys:
1. reading
2. good talks with friends
3. being with family.

Three Fears:
1. losing my parents
2. never graduating from college
3. animals. I really am not an animal person.

Three Short-term Goals:
1. get an A in my classes.
2. ride my bike more
3. make some friends in Logan

Three obsessions:
1. reading
2. shopping
3. politics

Three surprising facts about me:
1. I am learning how to crochet a blanket!
2. I love doing laundry
3. I am sometimes a clean freak.

0 comments: