Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For future generations....

The other day, Jake sent me this picture that he took. I think it's great because someone else feels the same way as I do....



School and everything is crazy busy right now, so I'll try and post when I can. On Saturday, the BYU vs. Utah football game is on and we're having a party to watch it with friends (if anyone comes). GO BYU!!! We are excited for Thanksgiving next week and for Christmas when we go to CO. We love you all and hope you are well.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

We're watching the game too! I sure hope we win, or Dave will be upset for weeks.

Hannah said...

Kristen, thanks for the comment - i am really enjoying reading your blog. my husband is applying to the university of utah so if we're fortunate, we may be sort of near you next year! that would be awesome. tonight my husband showed me a video that i think you might enjoy. if you haven't heard of it already, go to www.howobamagotelected.com - i thought of you and your political posts when i saw this. hope you enjoy!