Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!



I know I'm a day late, but Happy New Year! We had a fun New Year's Eve with some friends over and played games. We are enjoying the few days before school starts again to relax and sleep in. I am trying to get a lot of rest to get over this horrible cold. Hopefully it will be gone by Monday. Next semester will be crazy busy but it will be good.
Jake and I have a lot of goals for this new year and I know that with hard work and the Lord's help we will reach them.
Christmas was so fun, it was so nice to have a break and see family and friends. We love you guys so much.

3 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

Those photos are awesome! I hope it is a great new year for you. I would love to show you digital scrapbook and I have an awesome program for you check it out at www.memorymixer.com and let me know if you want to do it. That's what I am using and I love it.
Emily

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Happy New Year, Kris and Jake! We love you guys. Good luck in the new semester. Love Jen

Hannah said...

the new look on your blog is great!! you've always been so creative and so stylish! Happy new Year Kristen!!