Tuesday, August 11, 2009

back from the dead



I am back to the blogging world... for now. This past weekend was the Cache County Fair and we had a very fun time doing a booth. It turned out great and really enjoyed being there. Braden- Jake's brother and Ashleigh came up to help us. (thanks so much Ash, I miss you already). It was so fun to see a good friend and to spend more time with Braden.
Having Ash up here really lifted my spirits. It made me realize how fun life was when you had close friends. I have prayed this past year to find just one really close friend for me here in Logan and it hasn't happened so far. I really shouldn't be complaining because there are many fun couples in the ward that we enjoy doing things with- I just need one close girlfriend. Keep me in your prayers Or maybe I should just pray that my friends in Salt Lake move up here :)

0 comments: