
About a month ago I fell in love with these shoes. Of course the store I was at did not have them in my size so I HAD to find another place to buy them. It led to a very thorough research, including the reviews, different prices on different sites, as well as the many wonderful colors they come in.
After getting them in the mail and wearing them the next day, I still love them and still want them in EVERY color. (ok, maybe I could pass on black and brown). So if you see them on sale anywhere, let me know. I picked these lovely flats in yellow but there is also orange, pink, red, green, black, and brown. I want all of them! Including red- I mean I might just happen to have 5 pairs of red shoes, but none of them are flats and they are all different shades of red, so I 'm pretty sure I could find space in my closet for them.
They have to be going on sale soon since they are open toed and fall is coming right?
(Yes, my husband thinks I am insane- sometimes I am, but not on this subject:)
And for any of you with wide feet, Blowfish is usually known to fit wide, so it is great!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
blowfish sherbert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I saw these and fell in love too! But I couldn't afford them, so I have just been waiting. If you see them, be sure to let me know! :) And glad to hear they're wide, I need that! j.n.matthews@gmail.com
Post a Comment