Tuesday, October 20, 2009
fun with mi hermana
Last weekend we had fall break so we went down to American Fork to stay with my oldest sister Jennifer and her family for a few days. Jen and I got pedicures, went on a hunt for some cool frames, and planned a Christmas quilt we are going to make. My sister is very talented as far as quilting and has been wanting me to try to start with a rag quilt. So we went fabric shopping- which is so much fun and Jen sketched up a cool quilt for me. We cut the fabric and are going to make it when I go down there in November. Can't wait!
I wanted to do red and green and also add a little white and black to the quilt so we are going to do that and then on the black and white sections add some cool holly berries. I will post pictures of the final project when it is done.
I stole some pics from her blog with our fabric and toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am looking forward to the pictures. I love the fabrics. :) Picking out fabric is ALWAYS the hardest part for me, so you are off to a great start!
that's awesome! beautiful fabric. i can't wait to see the finished product!
That is going to be dang cute! I love the fabrics. Maybe I should come watch how you do it!
Post a Comment