Sunday, November 22, 2009

thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I love that President Lincoln created a day of Thanksgiving in our country.  I can't wait to go home to Colorado for Thanksgiving- 7 of the 8 siblings will be there and we will have some Sheffield fun. This will be the first Thanksgiving Jake has spent with my family and after Thanksgiving we are going to cut the famously tall Sheffield Christmas tree which is a great tradition.  Cutting your own Christmas tree is so much more fun than going and buying one at a grocery store.  Hopefully Jake and I will continue the tradition some day.
I hope that we all remember to stop and express thanks this year.

 some of the things I am grateful for currently:

My wonderful husband
being able to work from home
the fact that I graduate in 2 1/2 weeks
hot chocolate
creating
a warm home
family
Christ
the temple
prayer
the weekend
being healthy (I think I may be coming down with something)
sleep
exercise
you

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving this year spent with friends and family.

1 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

I am thankful for you too.
xo
Emily