Ever since Hopeful Homemaker did her cute jewelry board, I've been wanting to make one to house all of my necklaces that I never know what to do with. The problem with me and jewelry or shoes or clothing is that if I don't see it, I forget about it and never wear it.
So I finally got around to painting some of my frames from DI. Side note: DI is wonderful. In Colorado we only have Goodwill or Savers and it does not compare at all. (More on painting my frames later- this is another idea from hopeful homemaker - who by the way is my oldest sister).
I fell in love with this fabric when going to fabric stores with my sister to find fabric for my christmas quilt (pictures to come) and decided I was going to make the board.
After a week of just sitting leaning against the wall on my bedroom floor, Jake helped me figure out a cute way to add some pegs and it was hung. Here is the final product.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is brilliant and beautiful! great job! and i agree with you about DI. been there a few times and i was almost overwhelmed. it's like going to walmart, but cheaper, and crazier!
I LOVE THIS! And the website!
Way to go! I am still dying to see your Christmas Quilt- and CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!
It's super cute and easy, and it inspired me to make one for my sister for Christmas. Great idea!
Um, okay, Kris. This turned out SOOO cute! How did you do the pegs? I love it!
Post a Comment