Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bahamas

It was a sign that it was time to leave Utah when it started snowing there. I mean, it's April now- that means spring time, not snow time.  We have now been here for a few days and in spite of being frustrated with the resort constantly getting the rooms messed up, we are having a good time.  We are currently waiting for General Conference to start so we can watch it and wanted to share a few pictures from our stay here so far.

Happy Easter everyone.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks so beautiful and so so warm! So so jealous. Glad you guys are having a good time. Maybe all the snow will be melted before you get home. Have fun!!

And We Sailed On said...

Wow. That all looks so dreamy. Wasn't conference inspiring? Love you!

Alana said...

I would love to see more pictures! I am anxious to hear about your trip!
Mom