wow! life has been crazy lately. last weekend we had a boutique and then Sunday I flew to Colorado for a quick little trip. My mom had a free flight that was about to expire so she called me last Thursday night and a few days later I was there. It was really fun to go home for a a little bit and made it easier to come back knowing that we have a trip planned to go there in a few weeks. I got there on mother's day which was nice and although we all had to work while I was there we still had a good time.
It made me realize how wonderful it feels to go home. I need to start doing it more often. Since I have been married I have only gone home 1-2 times a year and I'm not ok with that. Jake gets to see his parents practically every other weekend so I think it's only fair to start fitting in a few more Colorado trips.
I've been back for a few days, but it's the weekend again and I have a messy apartment, so much to catch up on and we still need to figure out if we are doing anything on our anniversary. I didn't even realize it was coming up and understand how so many people forget about it.
We signed up to do another boutique June 5th in Sandy. Details to follow if anyone wants to come.
Friday, May 14, 2010
crazy life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you you and I are in competition for who leads the most hectic life. Nate doesn't get to see his family as often as I do, either, but I tell him all the time he could go by himself while I'm at work or school and he doesn't want to do it.
Anyway, I think you need to come see me when you're in Salt Lake anyway. I'll sneak you some DP from the store...
Were you at church on Sunday? (When you were here in Colorado). I tried to look for you, but I didn't see you. You'll have to let me know the next time you come and visit. And I love your new haircut. So cute!
Post a Comment