Tuesday, May 10, 2011

life is short

As I was unpacking a vase to put some tulips from the yard in, I thought "I should put this back and not use it- I will just have to pack it back up for when we move soon."  It fit perfectly in it's box and the bubble wrap was around each little bottle.

Then, I remembered something my brother reminded me of when I spoke to him yesterday "life is short."

And, I unpacked my cute vase to put these beauties in. Because, life is short and it adds happiness to my day.



It also reminded me of a quote from The Happiness Project: The days are long, but the years are short. Today is another long, rainy day.  But time is short. So I'm going to enjoy the flowers today.

1 comments:

Natalie Curtis said...

This is beautiful! I love tulips and can't wait until I have my own yard to plant them in :)