I know it's been more than a week since the list time I shared a miracle of the week. And I am aware that it's the beginning of a week, but I have two miracles to share.
1. I passed my insurance property and casualty test. I am just waiting for the state of Utah to approve my license, and I will start helping Jake in his office.
2. We are under contract on our house!! The closing date is May 26, so we are hoping it really happens then. It will be great to have a few weeks to paint, etc before we have to be out of our current place. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it happens that way.
Monday, May 9, 2011
weekly miracle(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations...you passed on the 1st time! Nice job! And congrats on the house. Where is it at?
woot, woot! TWO AWESOME THINGS! Wish I was there to jump in your bouncy castle and celebrate! :)
Congrats Kris! We will have to check it out this summer
Post a Comment