Would you like to know what my miracle for the week was?
On Monday, I spilled an entire glass of water all over my precious MacBook Pro. An hour later after taking it apart and drying it out, it turned back on and I have been using it ever since.
Trust me, I prayed hard. And I received a tender mercy from God. And my husband rocks with computer stuff.
I guess you could say we had many more miracles this week. I would tell you about the other exciting one but I don't want to count my chicks before they hatch. :)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
weekly miracle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok that is a miracle and I"m SOOOO glad for you. I did that with hot chocolate on our old keyboard but it was toast. xo
E
You are very lucky!! My Macbook Pro wouldn't turn on and I didn't spill anything on it. haha it's at the computer hospital right now... I'm hoping they can at least save my files!!
Post a Comment