my happiness project goal for the month is finances. Since we are planning on buying a house soon (we have an offer in on one, but it will be a while until we hear back) we have really trying to keep to a tight budget. One of my goals this month is to write down how much I spend each day. Even though we have an online bank statement for this purpose, when I write it down each night it helps me realize if I am really doing well or not.
This weekend we definitely had some fun times with family in town. And although I did have some larger purchases to keep track of, they were good buys. We had a successful trip to American Fork's DI on Saturday, and Jake and I had a successful one to the DI in Logan today. The good thing about today's trip= no project. Pictures to come soon.
Monday, April 11, 2011
April goal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
can't wait to see what you got!!
E
Post a Comment