Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 states

sorry for the lack of posting, I've been in a bit of a daze lately and am trying to get back into the swing of things.

When we went to Mississippi a few weeks ago, we did a lot of driving. While there we had the opportunity of going through parts of 4 different states.  We stopped and took pictures of each one. Louisiana totally messed us up though- their sign was gone. So we took a picture between the posts instead.

Lousiana. We all have great smiles because we are laughing about taking a picture between two posts. Dad volunteered to take the picture so he didn't have to admit to that. :)

Arkansas- Brent works in Arkansas and lives in Mississippi. 
We also flew into the Little Rock, Arkansas airport.

We went and stayed in Memphis after the BYU game in Oxford, MS. Memphis was an adventure. 

Mississippi. Brent & Christa were so kind to let us stay at their home.

2 comments:

Natalie Curtis said...

Looks like fun!! :)

And We Sailed On said...

I love that you stopped and took photos, that is awesome! I'm wishing I could have been there...