what's on my mind today? The fact that my yummy pumpkin spice hot chocolate mix is almost gone and the freezing cold weather is just beginning. Let's just hope that the "Limited Edition" flavor comes back again this year so I can stock up.
Sometimes I feel bad for Fall. It's beautiful and I love looking at the colors as we drive through the canyons and mountains around where we live. I really do like fall, I promise. It just gets a bad rap in my book because it is followed by my very least favorite season of them all: winter. I realize each year that I have very few fall decorations- not because I don't love the beauty of fall, but because I am never ready to accept that summer is over and then bam! winter is here.
One day I want to live in a place without winter. Or a place where winter isn't so freezing cold that you never want to leave your house. For now, I'm going to put on my slippers, drink my yummy hot chocolate and pretend that winter doesn't come after fall.... even though it's starting to look like it outside.

0 comments:
Post a Comment