Since it's Tuesday, I figured I would post my Sunday update :)
February wasn't that great as far as my goals go, but a new month brings a new opportunity to do better.
I'm simplifying the goals and hubby and I have one we are working on together-a better schedule for going to bed and getting up.
In March I'm going to try to organize my house and my life. I'm starting slowly- so far I've done some drawers and cabinets in the kitchen as well as some of the files on my computer. I'm also including in this goal the 10 minute clean up each day.
My bonus goal (if I can get myself to focus on four) is to floss daily. I hate flossing. I detest flossing. Almost as much as I hate sweeping and mopping the floor. But especially with no dental insurance, I need to take care of my teeth so it's on the list.
Today is focused on accomplishing a nagging task that I actually want to do, it's just been something I've been avoiding because it's a bigger project. Do any of you do that? Have wonderful plans for a big project but then get too nervous to actually start it? This is one I've started but never finished. I'm bad at starting and finishing projects. I just like the dreaming about them part :)
Well, have a great day!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
weekly update
Labels: weekly update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm awesome at starting things ... its the finishing that gets me! xoxo
E
Post a Comment