Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday update

This weekend we relaxed and enjoyed General Conference. It was amazing, as always and my spirit was nurtured by eternal truth.  We were also able to spend Saturday night with some great friends.  I finally got some baby gifts ready for 3 of my friends who recently have had or who are ready to have babies- all boys!


We also had some yummy popcorn- my new favorite treat.


Friday night we drove down to Salt Lake for a mission reunion in the Salt Lake City temple. It was wonderful and great to see such wonderful people.

Wednesday-Friday I was in Idaho Falls hanging out with my mom and Grandma. I was also able to see a brother and 2 nephews so it made for a great week.

while in Idaho Falls, we enjoyed some yummy frozen yogurt- have you ever had snicker doodle frozen yogurt? It was amazing! 

I am excited for a new month, along with new goals and warmer weather.

0 comments: