Sunday, September 16, 2012

Field Study

Like one of my sisters posted here, we split a fat quarter bundle of Field Study and promised each other that we would figure out our plan and cut into it by tonight.

I found this quilt that I really liked.



and, once I found the tutorial for the block (which required less thinking from me) I decided to give it a try.  Here's my first small block. I'm too tired to do any more, but I did start cutting into the fabric so I have something cut to go back to.

Just ignore my shadow- I don't have much light this time of day. I decided to do a light gray instead of kona bone, although I may regret that later. 


2 comments:

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Love it! Way to go!

Unknown said...

I love it!! I want to mkae one!! it looks great!