...I used to blog? Well, I really have no excuse. But I also know that there is no one out there constantly checking and waiting for me to post. Life has been sailing by, as it does for all of us. I'm loving my job and enjoying the people that I work with. Our ward is wonderful and Jake and I are staying busy with our new callings: (1st Counselor in RS and EQ President). I'm still constantly trying to fit in reading, sewing and my other hobbies while spending time occasionally with my Mr. Wonderful.
Life is good, although some days it's hard. I know that God answers prayers and that life goes on, whether we are enjoying it or not.
I started a book club with my sisters and sisters-in-law and I'm excited for that. I'm also trying to start one with people in my area.
Seed is in the back yard so hopefully next spring we will have grass.
Listening to Elder Holland makes me happy.
Exercise is good. I enjoy it when I do it and miss it when I'm too lazy.
This is the time of year when I want to make my garden bigger next year. The problem is, I usually don't feel that way when I'm planting it.
I love being with family. And holding babies. The end.
6 comments:
I'm glad you posted. It's been too long. It's always good talking to you and I love you guys.
I actually do miss you when you don't post!!!
I love your quilt, and your fabrics!
I am getting back on the exercise bandwagon tomorrow- I too miss it when I don't do it.
Hang in there! I love hearing about the simple things that make you happy! :)
On the contrary, I have been checking back waiting for you to post !:) I love you. Your quilt is beautiful and you have so many victories there you are not even recognizing. Way to go! yOu rock!
xo
E
maybe I'm a nerd but I love checking your blog!! I love you and wish we could just sit and talk for HOURS on end, I feel like life never slows down, but we need to make time to go out!!
I'm constantly checking and waiting for a new post from you :) I liked this one especially - you sound happy!!! And I also absolutely love that quilt of yours!!!
I love your blog. You are incredibly talented...I am loving that quilt!!!!
Post a Comment