Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday my love.

Today is Jake's 27th birthday.  We celebrated with friends last night hosting a Rock Band party (per the birthday boy's request).


Untitled 
Jake is one amazing (and handsome) man.  This year I have been more grateful every day for having him by my side. He has so many wonderful qualities that help compliment me and I am so thankful for that.
Untitled 
Jake is a good sport, a wonderful listener, great at researching things, reliable, kind, funny and so much more. I love getting him laughing really hard because it makes me happy.
Untitled 
He is helpful with nieces and nephews and is even obliging. (This is the "I don't really want to, but I'll smile for your picture" look).
Jake shows interest in my activities and encourages me in so many ways. He also helps balance me out and makes me think about so many things. Jake is selfless and gives so much to so many, so when he tells me he wants to do something, I jump on the opportunity as much as possible.

Untitled 
Happy Birthday, Jake! Thank you for being the wonderful man, friend, husband, son, uncle, brother that you are.  

2 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

I second everything you said! Happy BIrthday to Jake, we love you!
E

Alana said...

Jake, we think you are amazing too! Happy Birthday!
Alana