I was going to write a post about how I lied in my last post about balance and that I've been doing awful this week. But then I saw this video and it made me smile.
Make the world awesome. Apparently the embed thing is cutting of my videos so go here to watch it.
Here are some other encouraging things I have found lately, courtesy of my sister Jennifer.
Go here.
I'm not a mom. And unfortunately I know I may never be. But I still like this post and think it applies to me. Like moments when husband & I laugh so hard we cry.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
peptalk
Labels: balance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is funny and cute!! Kristen, you will be a mom someday, don't ever let the world stop you from your dream keep the faith! Heavenly Father has a plan for you and trust me it'll come!! Don't give up!! We all love you too much!
I love the peptalk. Thanks for sharing.
That pep talk totally made my day! So cute! :)
Post a Comment