Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Apartment






Well, we feel like we have moved into our new apartment 3 times now, but we are finally moved in and unpacked. We like our new cozy place, and are always open to visitors ;) . Everyone was so kind and generous and we feel like we truly have everything that we need to start off our married life together. We feel so blessed. We have had a marathon of writing thank you notes and getting back into the swing of things with work. Jake got his promotion at work- he is now a manager and it is so helpful. While we are waiting to get our wedding pictures from the photographer, we really want to thank everyone for their help, cooperation and participation over the past few months.



3 comments:

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Hey guys! It looks like a great apartment! I'm glad you're all moved in and hopefully settling into a good routine. You are great!

Anonymous said...

Kristen! Congratulations on getting married! Sorry I haven't kept in better touch.... hopefully now it will be easier with this. Your new apartment looks very cute. And you look like you had fun on your honeymoon!

Unknown said...

I like your blog! Your place looks great and the pictures are fun to see. The quotes you have posted are wise. I love you both. Thank you for the Father's Day gifts and call. You are fine people to associate with.
Love, Dad