


Well, the wedding was amazing- we can't believe we've been married a month now. Thanks to everyone for all your help and support. The wedding dinner was awesome and we loved everyone's kind comments. We are so grateful to have been married in the temple and we had so much fun at both of our receptions. Here's a bunch of pictures for you all to enjoy. Going through these pictures really has made me think of how grateful I am to have such a wonderful family and how awesome all my siblings are. 








Thursday, June 19, 2008
May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess I'm really getting sentimental, or maybe just corny, I've been shedding tears looking at your pictures and reading. What really got me started was the pic of yours and Jakes hand on the Temple door. -' Still lookin for that other one Ashley was talking about! lol
ahhh..you were such a beautiful bride. I loved your hair!
Post a Comment