Lola's tire has now been fixed so we are back to bike riding- it was just a day detour. I forgot to mention that I am loving home made ice cream! We have made it twice now- the first time with strawberries and raspberries and now with mint oreos and it is soooo good.
It doesn't really go with the whole exercise and losing weight plan though...
Lately I have been praying and thinking so much about my aunt. She recently went through treatment for breast cancer and beat it only to find that it is now in her brain and spreading to her lymh nodes. I only write this because her grace and way of handling it has been so amazing. She, like my Dad (her brother), are always positive no matter what and that is one quality I admire greatly.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
one more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment