Thursday, June 25, 2009

smoke detectors

The summer has been so busy, there isn't much time to post. Lake Powell was amazing- I will have to post later after I pick out my favorite pictures!! We are having another busy weekend with Ashley's wedding and then we will be on our way to Newport Beach, CA for a few days. Jake is taking his insurance licensing test somewhere along the way- either in Salt Lake or St. George or Cali.
This is completely random, but I was searching for a substitution for wheat germ in a recipe I am making and found this comic. If any of you wonder why I cook very little, it's because we already know our smoke detectors work and I don't' feel like checking them every other day is necessary
:)

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the comic-- it reminds me of our apartment in Jerusalem.
Every time we made popcorn, without fail it would set off the smoke alarm (even if it was cooked to perfection), and then security would always call to make sure we were okay.

So, at least you don't have security guards calling every time you set off the smoke detector!