my blog has definitely been on the back burner lately. Jake and I have both been very busy, which is good, but tiring. I am taking some classes Jake has been teaching so I can get my insurance license, which keeps me busy 3 nights a week. My poor sewing machine feels neglected and our place is desperately in need of a deep clean, but all is well.
I realized this week that gone are the days of college life for us. Jake's spring break was spent with him working his 2 jobs and me working. We have had some small bits of fun mixed in with the craziness of life though. We are loving working in the temple on Saturday mornings and were able to go down to Salt Lake last weekend to see some people we love.
Jake dropped me off at Home Goods where I met up with my sister and we had a fun time looking around.
that is where I fell in love with this china and a few other things.
Friday, March 11, 2011
back burner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE that vase!!
Post a Comment