Tuesday, March 22, 2011

march madness

I don't follow a lot of sports, but when March Madness comes around, I love filling out my bracket and watching some fun basketball games.  Jimmer has made BYU especially fun to watch this year and I really enjoyed the game on Saturday. I was a bit jealous that it was in Denver and some of my family was at the game- (my Dad at both Denver games) so last night when one of my brothers suggested flying out to New Orleans to go to the game on Thursday I really considered it.  This brother lives in Mississippi now and it would be so fun to go see him. But the cheapest flights are $900 there and back and its just a bit too pricey for me, not to mention the fact that this is super spontaneous and I have a ton going on this week. One day I'll be able to afford things like that (I hope). But for now, I'll be watching the game at home.

2 comments:

Hopeful Homemaker said...

That would have been fun to go. I hope they win!

Unknown said...

I wish you could come. We can't wait till Thursday and the trip to New Orleans. It will be exciting.