We saw it last night with some friends in IMAX 3d. It was great. Totally worth driving to Salt Lake to see it. Like most books that have been made into movies, there were a few parts that I pictured differently in my head, but it was wonderful. Good triumphs over evil.
I still think my favorite character is Luna Lovegood. She rocks. and the fact that Neville and her are in love is awesome.
And yes, I still want my hair to be like Narcissa Malfoy's.
and, in case any of you haven't seen this quote by Emma Watson that's been floating around, it's awesome. I hope she really said it and hope she sticks to it, because my respect for her goes way up because of it.
I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.- Emma Watson



0 comments:
Post a Comment