Monday, July 11, 2011

homeowner

I am officially a home owner. (although I don't know if it's official because mostly I'm in debt to eventually own the home, but you know what I mean).

It feels good. There is a lot to do, but it is good. We went to a new ward for church yesterday and are excited to meet new people.  We are lucky enough to still have a student married ward to go to.  We have tons of extra space and visitors are always welcome!

Most of my life is still in boxes, but we are making progress and have 3 rooms complete with paint, etc.  Pictures to come when it looks decent enough :)

3 comments:

Exuberant Chaos said...

Congrats kris!!!! it's very cute!

Alex and Sam said...

Congratulations! We sure miss you guys in the ward. Share more pictures of the house!

Audra Grange said...

whoo hooo!! We are so super excited for you guys!!!