My husband rocks. He is so awesome. Honestly, without him I don't know if half of the projects around we have completed would be done. I used to think that I was a good finisher, just not good at starting the project. No I'm beginning to think I'm bad at both. There's a good resolution for the new year. :)
 |
| during the process. we were able to do part and then move the piano and couch back to eliminate heavy lifting. |
 |
| living room before we moved in. |
After getting home from Colorado after Thanksgiving (a Monday), he immediately began ripping out the carpet in our living room for me. Why? Because I wanted to get a Christmas tree and we have been planning on putting wood floors in, so it's either put the floors in after Christmas, or before. After working Tuesday and Wednesday night, the floor was done and we got our tree on Thursday.
Then, this week he finished the windowsills in the basement. They were pretty trashed and since we would need to replace the sheetrock, he decided to add tile in the windowsills instead so that it wouldn't get as banged up. We picked the tile out on Monday night and he finished them Tuesday.
 |
windowsill while in process
|
 |
| after. sorry for the bad pictures. And... we still need blinds for the basement. :) |
Like I said, my husband is amazing.
5 comments:
Your floor is beautiful & you have the rest of the room decorated so cute! I bet your house is just adorable (or well on its way)!
beautiful!!
agreed. Jake is awesome. You two are so great for each other!
Oh wow!! All of those pictures are amazing!!! Great job!!!
your floors look sooo good!!
Post a Comment