1. my sister and her 6 kids were visiting from Colorado 2. attempted picture with baby Faye
3. snow cones! 4. tickling 5. catching a smile 6. my messy desk 7. Jake's sisters were visiting too.
8. playing at the park 9. Madeline is so much fun 10. driving home from work
11. Emma giving me a big smile 12. flowers
1. package from Japan! 2. resting my eyes 3. Jake working on the yard 4. our garden
5. more yard work 6. my vampire eyes 7. contents of my package
8. popcorn 9. laying out my quilt blocks to finish 10. love the flags
11. looking at our recent photos 12. treats


1 comments:
I love this! Can you send me some of those photo? Especially snow cones! I adore that fabric. I have toyed with getting some but i got a camera print instead. Where did you order it from? xoxo
E
Post a Comment