Thursday, July 19, 2012

the beach

In June we took our annual trip to the beach. My Grandpa passed away last year, but we still have the beach house so we were able to take our trip. The beach is so relaxing to me. I come back feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. It is wonderful to remember Grandpa there and all of our fun memories with him. We were able to go down to San Diego to see some wonderful friends before heading to the beach and we also overlapped our trip with my brother, Brent & his family.





I spent the trip home relishing in all of the time spent with our friends and family. I went through a withdrawal from my cute nieces and also spent the ride home plotting on how I could move to the beach permanently.

2 comments:

Natalie Curtis said...

I'll move to the beach permanently with you!! I would be happy forever.

Audra Grange said...

I've been waiting for this post!!! So fun that you guys keep that tradition!!! Sounds like so much fun! Makes the beaches we have here look.... rocky :)