So Monday night we put our cases in the mall and we are slowly but surely getting ready for opening day. We are going to be in a kiosk for the first month until the person who is moving is out of our store. Here are some pics.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Day one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are guys are so motivated. Way to go!! Maybe suggest to Jake to hint to James to come visit your valentine sale. Let us know if you need anymore help. By the way, Hi Kristen, haven't seen you in a while. I hope school is treating you okay.
This is looking AWESOME! I can't wait to shop online! I think you guys are so great taking this risk, I am praying for you!
Em
Kristen and Jake,
It looks great! We are excited for your success! Way to go!
Mom (Alana)
Post a Comment