




Friday was the grand opening of shine. I will upload some pics- they don't look as good as the store does in person though, so you need to come to see it in person!!! We would love to see you guys come by. And we will let you know as soon as the website is up and running. I know many of you are probably thinking we are insane for starting a retail business right now with the economy, so don't feel bad, I'll just go ahead and say it for you- we are.
Last Minute Holiday Bunting Tutorial
1 day ago
4 comments:
wow!!! this looks SO awesome! amazing, amazing. wish i could stop by!
I'm excited for you guys. I hope everything goes well...I think it will!
We stopped by, but unfortunately you guys weren't there. There is some cute stuff. Hey I tagged you, take a look at our blog.
that is awesome. i thought you were just going to do it online. i didn't know you were going to be in the mall. SOrry i've been behind in everyone else's lives. OUrs has been so busy/crazy/hectic it seems and I don't even know why. I hope things go well for you and that you can make some good extra money!
Post a Comment