You never really appreciate sleep until you don't get it. And lately I haven't been getting very much sleep. Part of the reason I haven't posted in forever is because I've been so busy. Our lives currently consist of working full time, going to school full-time and starting a new business. Last night I slept from 1am- 5:30am because I had a paper due today. I have another one due on Monday, but I hope to catch up on some of my sleep this weekend.
Last night I was able to have a small enrichment at our house about utilizing Preach My Gospel. It was awesome for me and made me realize how much I miss missionary work. I really need to be better at it. It helped me feel the fire that I felt on my mission and want to be a better example of Jesus Christ.
Sorry I don't have any inspiring thoughts or comments or good news, but I am grateful for a God who loves us all and watches over us. And for all of you and your kindness, your wonderful examples as you go through your lives.
Friday, February 20, 2009
sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok, I will play the tag game. Come to my blog and see, I actually did it! love you.
E
Post a Comment