
We have been super busy lately with work and school, and for those of you who do not know, we are starting a business. We are super excited and plan to open the store in the mall this coming Friday. We still have a lot to do but hope it will work out.
My computer also crashed about 2 weeks ago and life has been awful ever since. We thought we recovered the files but I just found out I lost 2 years worth of pictures. Yes, this is where you feel sorry for me :) and yes I am crying about it. It makes me so depressed. Computers hate me. Actually I think I could probably broaden it to machines in general. Machines hate me.
Well, if any of you want to come visit our store in the mall, please come on by. We will be in a kiosk for the first month or so until the store is ready to move in to. And we will be having a Valentine's special so please tell your friends and neighbors!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
SHINE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kristen, we are excited for you and your new adventure! You and Jake have been very thorough in your preparations for it. At the very least, you guys will have a great learning experience. Like I told Jake, I always have lots of respect for people that are entrepeneurial and take risks.
Matt
Post a Comment