Sunday, August 22, 2010

paint

Jake and I spent yesterday painting. A few weeks ago, my sister and I drove to colorado to visit my parents and my other sister who live there. We had a quick sisters weekend spent at garage sales and a little antique market.  We had such a fun time and were grateful Dad spent the time driving us to garage sales, holding our purses and trying to avoid getting sunburned.
We tried to pack many activities in that weekend and promised that we want to make it a new tradition for all of the adult girls in the family.
Not only did we pack in a lot of fun, we packed a lot in the back of my truck for us to bring back:

My Dad is amazing at packing the car.  (picture from Hopeful Homemaker)

Both of my sisters take way better pictures than me, but here are a few:

I forgot to take some before and after pictures of all of my treasures, but trust me, it is amazing what a little bit of paint can do.

1 comments:

Deidra said...

I've been waiting to see what your Colorado garage sales yielded. Can't wait to see some pictures!