we've been back for a few days and I am still getting used to it. I told Jake I'm pretty sure I could work at the beach and we could just move there, but that's not happening any time soon.
highlights of the trip:
going to the temple. The Newport Beach temple is gorgeous. I love it there. I got to go with Jake and also again with Wendy.
playing aggravation and talking to Grandpa. i love that man. We had some intense games.
We went to Balboa, like we do every year. It is always fun and such a cute place. It is always fun to take the ferry over. We ate lunch at Wilma's patio, browsed the cool shops and dreamed of having a beach cottage one day.
Wendy was kind enough to drive up from San Diego and hang out on the beach with us. Jake and I loved seeing Timmy and had a lot of fun with that little one.
and of course we can't forget visiting Grandma in Palm Springs.

1 comments:
looks like a great trip! xo
E
Post a Comment