Friday, February 10, 2012

cookie party

I had a cookie party this week with ladies from church.  There are so many wonderful women there that I want to get to know better and that I admire so it was a fun time to chat and enjoy their company.
I asked each person to bring a dozen cookies with the recipe and it was so fun to try the different cookies.



Of course I forgot to take pictures with all of the ladies there, but I did take a picture when I was getting everything ready.


As a favor I used a free printable and put them in clear plastic frames that I happened to have. I also provided some treat bags so they could take cookies home with them.

It was fun to plan and so fun to enjoy the company of wonderful women. Happy Valentine's day!

3 comments:

Natalie Curtis said...

This is just the cutest thing, ever! I'm so jealous!! You should be a professional party planner.

And We Sailed On said...

WAY TO GO! It looks awesome. xoxo
E

Whitney Ormsby said...

You are so sweet and thoughtful! That is such a fun idea that you could do really anytime of the year!!