I'm really a beginner sewer even though I am trying to improve. I love it. I see so many cool quilts I want to make. I have only made 2 quilts start to finish (with the help of my sister). However, I do have 3 quilt tops ready to go that are waiting for me to get the courage to quilt them.
My sister and I are taking an online curves class for sewing. I am excited to learn and also worried at the same time that I am in over my head. But all of those cute projects make me want to do it!
I've also been enjoying the block of the month quilt along and finished december and january's block yesterday. It's been fun. Here's hoping that this year will be full of finished projects. (not just halfway started ones).
5 comments:
Oh, but those are such cute blocks. Very cute use of fabric! You can totally handle this class. Don't worry =)
I love the colors. So cute. So talented!
you're a pro!
Yay! I'm so excited to do this with you!
Looking forward to trying the curvy projects with you, I still consider myself a beginner as I don't sew any curves now. Nice to meet you!
Post a Comment