-I have 3 books scattered around my house that I am currently reading; In addition to my current audio book. Unfortunately, I am not progressing very quickly.
-I feel like my life is an emotional roller coaster
-I love keeping up on my goodreads- it feels like I am checking something off a list when I change the status of a book to "read".
-craft room is now organized.
-the teacher in my aerobics class laughs at me because I'm so uncoordinated. I laugh at myself too.
-I'm really good at living in denial.
-selling anything I want to get rid of on ksl or amazon is my new career. Not an amazingly sustainable or successful one, though.
-my almost weekly trips to the dentist since the beginning of my implant in September will be complete next week. (unless more problems come up, of course).
-decisions are hard.
-change is sometimes harder.
-why does it take me so long to accomplish things?
-to pay for COBRA or to go uninsured?
2 comments:
sounds like we need do something together!! girls night out? VENTING? gym? lunch? dinner? craft? keep your head up, I think you're amazing!
You are doing so much better than you think you are. Sometimes just writing it all down makes more sense. I have no doubt at all that you will figure it out perfectly. I love your craft room organzing. xo
E
Post a Comment