Jake and I get to listen to each other talk to clients on the phone. Most of the time it is annoying, asking the other to talk softer so we can hear, often it helps us tell each other what we need to improve upon in our phone conversations, and occasionally listening to the other person's conversation just makes the other person crack up.
Example:
Today Jake answers the phone the usual way: "Hot Site, this is Jake how can I help you today?"
the next thing I hear from Jake in a very confused voice is "You won some gold???"
it was quickly cleared up to be "I want site code" in heavily accented english, but I was laughing hard for the next 5 minutes, trying not to distract Jake from helping the customer.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
gold
Labels: random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta love it! Moments like that are awesome.
LOL!
Post a Comment