Hannah and I started this cute pillow months ago and after having all of the flowers done and the fabric sitting here for months, I decided I am finally going to finish it up. But, I need your opinion. How do you think the pillow will look better- in rows or the wave. Pictures are below. the pillow case will be 12x16. And for those of you who laugh because I am even asking... you can ignore this post :)
pillow inspiration from here
8 comments:
I've had that project on my list, too! Personally, I like the wave, but the rows are cute too. Way to go! You are getting SO MUCH done!
That is super cute. I kind of like it better in rows. But either way would look good. I want to learn how to make those flowers!
I'm a fan of the rows. What a fun idea.
I like the wave.
THIS IS TOO CUTE! I love the wave! Now it's a tie - you need another opinion and that's yours!
The idea is really cute- I like the wave better, but both ways are very cute! Is this for your bed?
I like the wave best, but the rows are cute, too. Have fun with whatever you decide to do!
wow, i didn't even think about doing mine in rows - your little roses turned out perfectly, kris!!! i like the rows best. and please do feel free to finish it up - i'll finish mine also. i would love to have a crafty day again. i feel bad now that I live in SLC, because i know you have so much family here - i don't want to ask you to hang out with me when you are in town with family. maybe we can just grab ice cream or something some time so you don't have to be away from them so long?
I'll finish my pillow too and post it on my blog so you can see it. please post your finished outcome for yours - the green is so so pretty! i can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment